We recently reviewed progress for International Medical Foundation over 2010 and are pleased to note the following data:
- 5,592 people were counselled and tested for HIV
- 1,644 were enrolled on our treatment programmes for those living with HIV
- 19 patients received treatment each month for Cancer
- 9 received open heart surgery
- 244 were admitted onto Hope Ward for surgery and complex clinical care
- 89 received physiotherapy
- 225 were tested for TB
- 63 received treatment for TB
- 5,688 local people received out-patient care in Pader
- 3,045 had out-patient care in Lira
- 28,818 attended preventative care presentations.
All of the above received care and treatment free of charge thanks to the generous on-going support of our sponsors.