Hope Ward Cancer Care is one of our prime areas of focus this year. You can read below some of our patient stories, click here for a full listing.
Your support is making such a difference.
Dr. Helena and the Oncology Nursing team Aisha, Joshi, Irene and Maria wish to thank all of our sponsors for their generosity and help. Quite simply each gift means life or a better quality of life for each cancer sufferer and helps to relieve, often immeasurable, suffering.
Thank you also to all those who partner with us and facilitate each person’s care. Rapid appropriate referrals have and will continue to save lives.
- Hospice Africa, who do a great job in finding desperate patients who need oncology support – we currently have 7 patients referred on treatment
- Bless a Child Foundation who partner with us at every level of cancer prevention, treatment and palliative support
- Softpower Jinja who kindly assist with treatment and transport – for 3 children at present
- Corsu – for additional surgical support
- Dr. Richard Bogle for his generous gifts of support
- Sean Clarke and his customers at Kuvuka Cafe.
We set ourselves a target to raise £25,000 in 2010; to date our total raised is £7,796, which is a great start but we have some way to go… please help, you can give online now by clicking here.